Monday, January 7, 2013

Kudos to the entire team at Yonkers Kia for their amazing Five-Star Review on DealerRater.

Tricia613
Yonkers, New York
Jan 05, 2013

Overall Score: 5
I bought a 2013 Kia Sportage on January 3rd. Keith was my Salesperson and made the experience virtually painless. I had many questions even after researching for quite some time. He was professional and spent alot of time until I felt comfortable and confident that I was making the right decision. I never felt rushed or pressured! Rich worked the numbers many different ways so that I could decide on what would work best for me. Stephanie was kind and made signing the contracts easy. I would recommend Yonkers Kia to everyone ! I researched a dealer closer to my home but ultimately went with Yonkers Kia for the professionalism shown from the beginning. Tell them Tricia DeVito sent you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment