Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Congratulations to Yonkers Kia Team for their fantastic reviews on DealerRater.

JStar0624
Yonkers, New York
Dec 31, 2012

Overall Score: 5
I had randomly decided to stop by the Yonkers Kia to check out the new Kia Soul, not planing to purchase that day. John Molina was available at the time to assist me. He was extremely friendly, well knowledgeable, and had the patience of a saint. He helped me explore all my options and without any pressure, I walked out of there with a brand new 2013 Kia Soul. He made the process so easy. John went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations as salesman. He made sure I did not leave unless I got everything I wanted and was 100% happy with my decision and purchase. I would highly recommend Yonkers Kia and John Molina to anyone looking to buy/lease a new/used car. Thank you John for your extraordinary services! Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment