Monday, March 18, 2013

Yonkers Kia does it again! We have received THREE more Five-Star Reviews on DealerRater!

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

Yonkers, New York
Mar 18, 2013

Overall Score: 5
john was the most honest sales person i have met while shopping. stephanie in the finance department got me a great deal and was so pleasant to deal with. they made feel like family. i love my new car. thank you yonkers kia for making my experience a great one!

[[posterous-content:pid___1]]

Dcanevari
Yonkers, New York
Mar 16, 2013

Overall Score: 5
Everything about my visit to this dealership was nothing but a positive one, from Efrain the sales associate who helped me to Stephanie in financing.

[[posterous-content:pid___2]]

ted92689
Yonkers, New York
Mar 16, 2013

Overall Score: 5
Joe Paltucci was the best salesman I could have asked for. He bent over backwards to help. The general manager was also amazing! Yonkers Kia is the friendliest dealer ship I have been to. They really work hard to please their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment