Monday, February 4, 2013

Kudos to the entire team at Yonkers Kia for TWO more Five-Star Reviews on DealerRater. Keep up the amazing work team.

nstella28
Yonkers, New York
Feb 04, 2013

Overall Score: 5
I purchased my first car from Yonkers Kia and I couldnt be more happy!!!!! My salesman Bennie, was more than helpful every step of the way. He was kind,considerate,and such a sweet guy. He walked me through every step of the way. The finance manager Stephanie was just as amazing. My experience at Yonkers Kia was nothing like what I had at the other dealerships. I would highly recomend Yonkers Kia and their staff to all my friends and family. Thank you for making my experiences so great.!!!!!!!

Geo Martin
Yonkers, New York
Feb 03, 2013

Overall Score: 5
Yonkers Kia exceeded the bar for customer service on 2/2/13. Our car salesman, Keathon was extremely informative and thorough with providing and explaining our lease options. Keathon was very professional and took the time to build a personal rapport with my husband and I, which we feel is the ultimate deal closer. After choosing our vehicle with Keathon, we met with Gina, in finance. Gina congratulated us on our purchase and assisted us with choosing the best financial package that fulfilled our needs and aligned with our budget. Gina was extremely helpful, professional and also took the time to build a personal rapport with my husband and me. I would recommend every and anyone to Yonkers Kia. The ENTIRE staff was friendly and well dressed; the dealership was very clean and well lite. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment